Add products by adding codes
On / off timer
- TIME PROGRAMMER - this extremely practical device will allow you to have one full control over electrical devices in your home. Thanks to it, you will automate many daily activities, fr which you often forget, e.g. when lighting terrariums and aquariums, turning off the lamp, turning off the heater, air conditioning or boiler . You can connect a phone charger or Christmas lights to it. The programmer at a predetermined time turns off or off the device connected to it. Our programmer has the ability to manage the on and off sequences for a week.
- SAVES ENERGY - thanks to the timer you can reduce the energy consumption at home. You do not have to worry that you will leave the device turned on before you leave or leave for work, which will affect your electricity bill. It will be perfect both at home, in the office and in the store, e.g. during the holiday season, when we want the window with products to be still illuminated after closing.
- EASY TO USE - the device is extremely easy to use. It has 8 buttons + RESET , thanks to which you can quickly program the operation of devices in your home, office for a specific day, hour or even minute.
- PROTECTS AGAINST A THIEF - the programmer will also work well during your long absence. You do not want the potential thief to know that you are not at home? Program the device to turn it on and off, for example, the lamp during the hours when you are usually at home. The device has a battery, thanks to which even a power outage will not interrupt its operation.
- SPECIFICATION - White color; material: polycarbonate / copper; voltage: 230V / 50 Hz; rated current: 16A; working temperature: from 0 to 40 ° C; battery: NIMH 1.2V; dimensions (length / width / height): 6/8/13 cm; weight: 0.35 kg; weight in the package: 0.42 kg.
- White color
- material: polycarbonate / copper;
- voltage: 230V / 50 Hz;
- rated current: 16A;
- working temperature: from 0 to 40 ° C;
- battery: NIMH 1.2V;
- dimensions (length / width / height): 6/8/13 cm;
- weight: 0.35 kg;
- weight in the package: 0.42 kg.
The timer is a device that will be useful in every household, office or shop. Thanks to it, we can control the days, hours and even minutes of operation of the device connected to it. It has 8 the described buttons + RESET and a clear display on which we can see the current time, day and program.
We can connect to it all devices that are powered by 230V, e.g. heating, air conditioning, boiler or Christmas lights. You don't have to worry about forgetting to turn off one of the devices in a hurry, which will result in a higher electricity bill. The programmer will allow you to automate everything that is powered by electricity. It will also protect you against a potential thief by turning on and off, for example, a lamp or a TV set during the hours when you are usually at home.
LARGE AND CLEAR LCD DISPLAY
It will make it easier to read the current program, time and day.
12 AND 24 HOUR MODE
Thanks to this mode, you can program an activity with an interval of 12 or 24 hours with the touch of a button.
SHOWS DAY AND HOUR
The device can also be used as a watch. The displays provide information about the current day, hour and minute.
WINTER AND SUMMER TIME
The timer has a summer and winter time mode, so you can easily and quickly move the time forward or backward.
HAS A BATTERY
The device has a built-in 1.2V NIMH battery, thanks to which it will maintain the operation of the connected equipment even when there is no power.
PROTECTS AGAINST A THIEV
The programmer will also work well during your long absence. Don't you want the potential thief to know you're not home? Program the device to turn on and off the lamp or the TV set during hours when you are usually at home.
RST / RCL - recalling stored programs or overwriting programs
WEEK - setting the day of the week in combination with the TIMER or CLOCK button
HOUR - setting the hours in combination with the TIMER or CLOCK button
MIN - setting the minute in combination with the TIMER or CLOCK button
CLOCK - setting the current time in combination with WEEK, HOUR, MIN; activation of the summer time function (originally winter time) in combination with ON / AUTO / OF; 12 or 24 hour mode selection in combination with TIMER.
RANDOM - enable or disable random mode
TIMER - setting programs in combination with the buttons WEEK, HOUR, MIN, selection of 12 or 24-hour mode in combination with CLOCK.
ON / AUTO / OFF - selection of the timer operation mode
RESET - erasing all data from the memory (to perform a reset, insert a toothpick into the hole and hold for 10 seconds). The device must be reset before using it for the first time.