Easy to mount and easy to use, the balcony latch allows you to close the door from outside. It’s especially useful if you’re a smoker and you don’t want to disturb the other house residents with the smell of cigarettes.
Easy assembly guarantees convenient mounting of the handle in the frame and the wing of the door. The screws included in the set can be easily screwed into the PVC material or the aluminum so that you’ll be able to immediately use the device. The strong latch metrise and the robust bolt allow you to keep the door stable while closed and the compact handle will make opening the door much easier.
1. Open the plug in the handle, under which you’ll find the mounting screws.
2. Apply the handle to the outer side of the balcony door and mark the points in the chosen place where you’ll drill in the holes.
3. Drill in the holes with the drill of the smaller diameter than the screws found in the set (the screws will enlarge the holes to the right size by themselves and they will stay stable once they’re screwed in).
4. Using the screws attach the handle to the drilled in holes.
5. Screw down the latch roll to the espagnolette found on the wing (it’s a metal panel around the wing of the window - screw out in off the screws and screw in the roll in the same place.
6. The latch must be mounted on the frame of the window by adjusting its height to the roll on the wing. The roll must fall freely into the latch notch. Then you must screw in the notch with the screws. The latch is meant for every door-window profiles made from PVC and aluminum, but it’s recommended to only screw it into the inner edge of the window using two screws.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|