measurements: 6,5 cm, 5 cm, 4 cm, 2,5 cm
weight: 365 g
Rubber Chinese bubbles are a variation of traditional medical glass bubbles. They were supposed to popularize and simplify of the cupping therapy. It is an ancient form of medicine, which today – in times of enormous medical progress, is regarded as a valid method of treatment of many conditions.
We tend to think that Chinese bubbles are used only in infections of the upper respiratory tract. However, that is not the case. Generally, cupping therapy boosts general immunity, and in consequence, the body is able to fight the diseases more easily, especially in the case of inflammations. Local effect is even faster and more conspicuous.
1. Acute infections of the upper respiratory tract, that is, a cold: rhinitis, pharyngitis, tracheobronchitis, flu.
2. Chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract – palatine tonsils hypertrophy and recurring tonsillitis.
3. Acute infections of the lower respiratory tract – bronchitis, pleurisy, pneumonia.
4. Chronic diseases of the lower respiratory tract – chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, post-infectious hyperresponsiveness of the respiratory tract manifested by chronic cough.
5. As a preventive measure (strengthening the immune system) – for children often suffering from respiratory tract infections and for people seriously ill, bedridden for a long time (also as a prevention of pressure ulcers).
6. Acute radiculitis.
7. Nocturnal enuresis.
8. Irritable bowel syndrome.
9. Lack of periods or more painful ones.
10. Acute and subacute myalgia.
11. Acute and subacute neuralgia.
12. Acute and chronic pain in the sacro-lumbar region.
14. Acute and chronic arthritis.
15. Headaches, migraine.
16. Vegetative anxiety (of the organs).
17. Perfect for anti-cellulite and firming massage.
1. Extensive cutaneous infectious changes (allergic, purulent or fungal).
2. Increased vascular fragility.
3. Purpuras (blood clotting disorders, for example hemophilia).
4. Dyspnoea (for example asthmatic state, respiratory failure and/or circulatory failure).
5. Autoimmune diseases.
6. Sclerosis in the period of the new projection.
7. Anaemia and general cachexia condition.
8. High fever (more than 38,5°C).
9. Nonstabilised hypertension with spikes of the diastolic pressure > 200 mmHg.
10. Pregnant women are not allowed to use cupping therapy until the fourth month of pregnancy due to the risk of miscarriage. From the fifth month onwards it is forbidden to use Chinese bubbles on the lower abdomen and on the lower back, also when the pregnancy is endangered. It is not advisable to use high negative pressure during pregnancy.
11. Chinese bubbles should not be used within 24 hours of injury in the case of subcutaneous haemorrhages and edema due to contusion or sprain.
12. Active cancer disease.
16. Chinese bubbles should not be placed directly after a meal.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
In 2 weeks