PHONE HOLDER FOR A BIKE
- UNIVERSAL - this practical phone holder has a universal design, so it can be mounted on the frame of a pram, as well as on a bicycle, scooter and motorbike . The universal size of this holder allows it to be used for phones and GPS 5-8.9 cm wide .
- SHOCK ABSORBING - the phone holder is very well stabilized thanks to the "spider", which absorbs shocks and absorbs unevenness on the road, also holds the phone in one position without scratching the casing at the same time .
- HANDS FREE AND SAFETY - the device plugged into the phone holder is safe when traveling even on a bumpy route, moreover, it leaves your hands free, which is necessary to hold the steering wheel or drive the trolley. Navigation can be displayed on the screen, making it easier to get to the desired location without having to stop and check the map.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND HEAD 360 ° - the phone holder is also very easy to install, so you can prepare it for departure in a few moments. 360 ° head allows you to adjust the angle of the screen , as well as quickly detach the phone from the frame - e.g. when parked.
- SPECIFICATION - on the handlebars of: bicycle, motorbike, scooter, stroller arm; handle diameter: 1.5cm-2.2cm; for a phone 5.5-9.5 cm wide; 360 ° head: yes; stabilization thanks to the "spider": yes; weight: 0.075 kg; weight in the package: 0.084 kg
- for the handlebars of: bicycle, motorbike, scooter, stroller arm
- handle diameter: 1.5cm-2.2cm
- for a phone 5.5-9.5 cm wide
- 360 ° head: yes
- stabilization thanks to the "spider": yes
- weight: 0.075 kg
- weight in the package: 0.084 kg
in 5 days
|Quantity in delivery:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
|Quantity in the carton:|
Bicycle phone holder U18283
Training butterfly knife - black
Pocket scale 200 x 0.01g with a flap
Edge protection tape - black
Bicycle computer LR18666
Bicycle phone holder with an elastic U18313
Number of reviews: 3 Average score: 5.00
Author: Aivars, Jelgava
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.