Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
MEASURING CABLES CABLES FOR THE METER + CROCODILES
- PROFESSIONAL AND UNIVERSAL SET - voltage meter wires that will be useful in every home. One side of these test cables is the probe and the other side is the banana plugs. The handle is silicone, which increases work safety and at the same time makes it the tip rests securely in your hand.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY WITH METERS - test leads will fit all universal clamp meters , allowing you to measure voltages up to 1000V.
- LONG CABLE - the total length of the test leads to the meter is 107 cm, and the length of the test cables themselves, without the tips, is as much as 90 cm. This allows you to easily reach any place .
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT - long and thin needle probes allow for very precise measurements, also for small electronics.
- SPECIFICATION - material: PVC / silicone; current 20 A; total length: 107 cm; cable length: 90 cm; IC component testing; compatible with universal clamp meters; sharp end of contact; silicone handle; cable marking: red - positive, black - negative; CAT II 1000V; 20 A; weight: 0.090 kg
- material: PVC / silicone;
- current 20 A;
- total length: 107 cm;
- cable length: 90 cm;
- IC component testing;
- compatible with universal clamp meters;
- sharp end of contact;
- silicone handle;
- cable marking: red - positive,
- black - negative;
- CAT II 1000V;
- 20 A;
- weight: 0.090 kg
Ask a question
Write your opinion