Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
REMOTE CONTROLLED ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE - KIT
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - our super off-road vehicle has been designed using the latest technology . Strong structure, decent suspension, large rubber tires these are the elements that distinguish the terrain. 4-wheel drive enhances the effects of extreme venom!
- UNFORGETTABLE IMPRESSIONS - a racing and off-road machine allows you to develop such skills as driving a car, concentration, manual skills, speed of thinking, agility and cleverness. The car will provide many hours of unforgettable fun to every car fan.
- REMOTE CONTROL BY THE REMOTE CONTROL - the remote control has been designed so that it fits perfectly in the hand, its control is extremely intuitive and comfortable. Remote control range up to 50m (depending on the terrain).
- 3 BATTERIES INCLUDED - The toy car is powered by a battery, so you do not have to spend money on frequent battery changes. The set includes as many as 3 such batteries, so when one of them is discharged, there are spare! You can take them with you on longer journeys. You can charge the batteries using the included charger .
- SPECIFICATION - color: multicolor; material: plastic / metal; drive: 4x4; frequency: 2.4 GHz; remote control range: 50m; dimensions (length / width / height): 27/14/16 cm; weight: 1.3 kg; weight in the package: 1.4 kg.
- color: multicolor;
- material: plastic / metal;
- drive: 4x4;
- frequency: 2.4 GHz;
- remote control range: 50m;
- dimensions (length / width / height): 27/14/16 cm;
- weight: 1.3 kg;
- weight in the package: 1.4 kg.
- 3 AA batteries for the remote control
- 3 batteries
- the car is designed to overcome difficult obstacles
- has a durable structure resistant to damage
- decent suspension
- large rubber wheels
- 4-wheel drive
- controller range up to 50 meters
- very intuitive operation
Ask a question
Write your opinion