Add products by adding codes
100LED solar lamp
- WATERPROOF - the lamp is waterproof, therefore unfavorable weather conditions do not affect its functionality. It has IP65 water resistance - protection against a water jet with an intensity of 12.5 l / min poured on each side .
- PIR AND DUSK MOTION SENSOR - The lamp has a motion sensor that turns on the lighting when activity within the detector 's operating range is detected. Whereas the dusk sensor reacts to the change in lighting and in the event of insufficient light, it activates the lamp .
- SOLAR PANEL - the solar panel and the rechargeable battery provide power, which enables maintenance-free use of the device. It does not require an additional source of energy, it is economical and economical .
- EASY INSTALLATION - we can install the lamp with the help of the pins included in the set, in an easy and quick way, according to individual needs site and ground (e.g. wall, fence, beam).
- SPECIFICATION - black colour; material: ABS; number of LEDs: 100; waterproof: IP65; motion detector range: 5 m; working time: spring: 8-10 h; winter: 6-8 hours; voltage: 1.2 V; rated power: less than 5W; cable length: 5m; dimensions (width / height): 15.5 x 13.5 cm; weight: 0.388 kg; weight in the package: 0.457 kg
- color: black;
- Material: ABS;
- LED quantity: 100;
- water resistance: IP65;
- motion detector range: 5 m;
- Working time: spring : 8-10 h; winter: 6-8 hours;
- tension: 1.2 V;
- rated power: less than 5 watts;
- cable length: 5m;
- dimensions (width / height): 15.5x13.5cm;
- weight: 0.388 kg;
- weight in the package: 0.457 kg
The solar lamp will provide you with the correct lighting. It will work in any place where visibility is significantly limited after sunset. The use of a solar lamp provides the right amount of light before entering the house, garage, basement, as well as on the balcony, terrace, garden or yard . The lamp is equipped with a PIR motion sensor that automatically turns on the lighting. A motion sensor that turns on the lighting when activity is detected within the detector's operating range. The dusk sensor, on the other hand, reacts to changes in lighting and activates the lamp in the event of insufficient light.