WATER HARDNESS METER
- MEASURES THE LEVEL OF WATER POLLUTION - A water hardness meter is a device that measures the level of inorganic substances that are dissolved in water - the level of pollution and its temperature. This electronic TDS tester will allow you to estimate the amount of salt in the water - the hardness level is determined by measuring the conductivity of the water.
- EASY TO USE - the meter is very easy to use - everyone will do the test! All you need to do is remove the protective cap, turn on the meter and then immerse it in the tested liquid (not exceeding the dip line). After the examination, wipe the device.
- LCD DISPLAY - the meter has a display on which you can read the measurements - you no longer have to wonder how to read information from standard scales. It definitely facilitates and speeds up the process of testing the level of water pollution .
- CASE - The device has a practical cover that prevents the device from being damaged or dirty. The compact design will allow the device to be moved - it can be used both inside and outside. You can easily put it in a backpack or purse.
- SPECIFICATION - White color; material: plastic; functions: TDS, EC, TEMP; dimensions (length / width / height): 15.5 / 3 / 1.5 cm; weight: 0.05 kg; weight in the package: 0.10 kg
- White color;
- material: plastic;
- functions: TDS, EC, TEMP;
- dimensions (length / width / height): 15.5 / 3 / 1.5 cm;
- weight: 0.05 kg;
- weight in the package: 0.10 kg
ELECTRONIC SCALES 500G / 0.1G #472
Magic Painting Mat 58x78cm Doodle Doodling 2 Waterpens Creativity Fun Fun 6160
Electric shoulder massager for neck and back with heat function Adjustable speeds for home office car 10568
30W Selfie LED Ring Light 3 Modes + Pilot 9630
Manual Click Counter
Cat Toy "Catch the Mouse" Plastic Plush Scratching Plate Entertainment # 5404
Walkie Talkies 2 Pack Range Two Way Walkie Talkie for Field Survival Biking and Hiking 9204