FOIL GARDEN TUNNEL 4m2
- ZIP - it allows quick and easy to open and close - whether you are inside or outside the tunnel. After you open the lock and roll up the door, you can fasten it with a latch at the top.
- Mosquito net windows - exposed on both sides provide adequate air flow , regulate temperature, amount of light and humidity. They ensure adaptation to the needs of a given crop, e.g. cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes, beans etc.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - just put the foil on the frame and dig the side flange into the ground for better stabilization and avoiding tipping. The tunnel will protect your crops against the harmful effects of weather conditions , such as winds, heavy rainfall or hail, but also against animals that can destroy the crop.
- 140g / m2 FOIL WITH EMBEDDED PE MESH - waterproof and resistant to UV radiation the foil is thick, strong and resistant to stretching. The use of the foil accelerates the growth of plants while protecting against harmful weather conditions, provides full light diffusion while reducing darker places, which means that the greenhouse has even sun exposure. At the end of the season, it is recommended to dry and place the tunnel in a dry room.
- SPECIFICATION - green color; tunnel material: film + PE; construction material: galvanized pipes; number of sections: 2; number of inputs: 1; number of windows: 4; tunnel size: 4m2 (2x2x2); weight: ~ 25kg
- tunnel color: green
- tunnel material: film + PE;
- construction material: galvanized pipes;
- number of sections: 2; number of inputs: 1;
- number of windows: 4;
- tunnel size: 4m2 (2x2x2);
- weight: ~ 25kg
- mounting elements, pegs and strings
- instruction in Polish with illustrations
Horticultural foil tunnel extends the vegetable growing season from early spring to late autumn. It gives excellent results in the cultivation of thermophilic vegetables, such as e.g. tomatoes. A practical and cheap solution for use in home gardens.
Installation is very easy, the tunnel can be moved to another place in the garden . During assembly, the foil cover should be fitted as precisely as possible to the steel frame, thanks to which the foil will be perfectly stretched, eliminating the negative effects of strong wind. The cover is made of PE foil . Entrance to the tunnel has two strong zippers on the sides . There is also a possibility of folding the entrance.
The side windows are equipped with mosquito nets , thanks to which the tunnel will have adequate humidity and proper air circulation. The side collar for stabilization should be covered with soil or covered with stones. This will allow the tunnel to be secured against wind blowing of the foil. In addition, thick profiles make the structure stable and resistant to weather conditions.
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|