WOOD OPENING KIT
- 5 HOLES - the set contains 5 cutters with a diameter of 64mm to 127mm, which allows conducting a wide range of work on various materials up to 25mm thick.
- MOUNTING KIT - the set includes a clamping stem and washer, which are necessary for proper attachment of the hole saw on the drill.
- WIDE APPLICATION - set intended for use in wooden and wood-like materials, as well as gypsum boards and plastic as well as other, relatively soft materials.
- PRACTICAL CASE - a box closed with a latch, in which the compartments fit all the elements included in the set.
- SPECIFICATION - case dimensions (length / width / height): 20 / 15.5 / 4cm; cutter dimensions (mm): 64, 76, 89, 102, 127; working depth: 25mm; weight: 715g.
- case dimensions (length / width / height): 20 / 15,5 / 4cm
- cutter dimensions (mm): 64, 76, 89, 102, 127
- working depth: 25mm
- weight: 715g
- 5 hole saws
- mounting washer
- drill bit with a shank
- Allen key
Cutting out precise holes in wood requires the use of professional equipment. A set of 5 wood hole saws will allow you to carry out this task without excessive effort, and at the same time will save time and ensure the success of the entire enterprise . The use of wood cutters also allows you to carry out work without the risk of damaging the surface in which the hole is cut . Hole saws are designed for work in wood, wood-like materials, regips boards and other materials with a hardness not exceeding wood hardness .
The kit includes 5 crowns with a working diameter of 64mm to 127mm, which allow holes up to a depth of 25m . Thanks to this, wood can be successfully processed depending on individual needs, requirements and expectations. The set also includes all elements that allow stable and secure attachment of each hole saw on the drill . The fastening rods are adapted to smaller and larger laces . In addition to the larger diameter lace with two holes in the base, use the washer included in the set . In addition , the hole saw set also includes a drill bit and an allen key designed for mounting in the shaft . The use of a drill allows precise determination of the center of the hole and protects against slipping of the lace , especially in the first phase of cutting the hole. The whole is in a practical box for easy storage and transport. Each element has a designated place in it, which allows you to keep all parts in good condition and quickly find them during operation .
Product code: 10216
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|