EDUCATIONAL PUZZLE CUBE - SORTER
- PERFECT QUALITY AND SAFETY - blocks They are solidly made of wood and painted with a special paint that is harmless to children . Moreover, there are no protruding, sharp elements that could harm the child.
- HAPPY LEARNING - with an educational cube a child can learn shapes, colors, learn to count, and acquire the ability to think logically .
- CONVENIENT OPENING - the cube is opened from the top, so you can easily remove its contents or hide other accessories inside.
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT - the blocks are primarily beautiful, vivid colors stimulate the imagination of the youngest and stimulate their creativity . Playing with them does too exercise manual skills and eye-hand coordination .
- SPECIFICATION - age: 2+; material: wood; dimensions (length / width / height): 14/14 / 12cm; set weight: 0.5 kg.
- age: 2+
- material: wood
- dimensions (length / width / height): 14/14 / 12cm
- set weight: 0.5 kg
- 13 bricks
The educational sorter is a wooden toy that every child should have. The wooden educational cube is a great toy, which not only entertains, but also teaches and supports the proper development of children . The walls of the wooden cube and all the bricks are there perfectly sanded - there are no sharp edges that could be dangerous to the child. The wooden cube has a convenient opening on one of the walls, so you can also hide other valuable treasures inside.
The rules for playing with a wooden cube are very simple. There are cut shapes on the walls of the educational sorter . In the set, the child receives 13 blocks of different colors and shapes , which should be placed in a wooden cube. Each of the blocks fits only one of the holes in the educational cube. The child's task is to find the same shapes (hole and block) and place all blocks inside the wooden sorter. After completing the task, you can open the top wall of the education cube and take out all the blocks again.
The wooden educational cube supports the proper development of the child. The educational sorter not only fills your baby's time with great fun, but also plays an important role in his development. Wooden cubes perfectly develop the child's ability to think logically and stimulate their imagination. Playing with wooden cubes is a great way to exercise the motor skills of the youngest hands and fingers, as well as to practice eye-hand coordination. By playing with the wooden sorter, the child learns the basic shapes and, with the help of the parent, can learn to name them.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
In 3 months
|Quantity in delivery:|