- 2in1 - the rotor is a device that is designed for upper and lower body exercises . It allows pedaling with both legs and arms , which causes the movement to affect the shoulders, arms, upper back and legs. Perfect for people leading a sedentary lifestyle such as at the desk and for the elderly with reduced mobility . The bike is also perfect for pregnant women , especially in recent months. Due to its functionality, it can also be used by people in a wheelchair. The bike is small, so storage is not a problem.
- LCD COMPUTER - the trainer is equipped with a computer measuring the necessary information, i.e. total training time, total distance traveled, total movement time during training, total movement time during all sessions (the value resets after changing the battery) and the number of calories burned. The counter allows full control during training, as well as observing the progress from training to training.
- MANY BENEFITS - using a bicycle brings a number of benefits. It prevents muscle atrophy, improves the efficiency of the circulatory and respiratory system, supports the blood supply to the extremities within arterial, venous and lymphatic circulation. The rotor will also help reduce spasms, support the cardiovascular system, and reduce the risk of injury and help in the fight against excess weight .
- SAFE USE - the bike under the stabilizers has non-slip pads that provide excellent grip , both when using your legs and hands. It will not move during exercise, even on slippery panels or the table. In addition, both pedals also have a non-slip structure that guarantees comfortable use.
- SPECIFICATION - power supply: 1x AAA (included); action: two-way; resistance adjustment: manual; maximum user weight: 100kg; dimensions (length / width / height): 35/41 / 30cm; weight: 3.5kg; weight with packaging: 3.8kg.
- power supply: 1x AAA (included)
- action: two-way
- resistance adjustment: manual
- maximum user weight: 100kg
- dimensions (length / width / height): 35/41 / 30cm
- weight: 3.5kg
- weight with packaging: 3.8kg
A bike is a small, very easy to use device designed for upper and lower body exercises. It allows pedaling with both legs and arms, which causes the movement to affect the shoulders, arms, upper back and legs.
HOW TO EXERCISE
If you are doing leg training, sit on a chair of the right height. It is recommended that the angle between the thigh and calf be less than 120 degrees, otherwise the bike may move forward.
Now you can exercise without leaving your home, and your new device will fit virtually anywhere. The functional rotor will work in all conditions. You can combine business with pleasure - take your favorite book / turn on your favorite series / work and ride a bike at the same time!
The trainer has been equipped with a computer that measures necessary information such as:
TIME - total training time
DISTANCE - total distance traveled, in meters
NUMBER - total movement time during training session
TOTAL NUMBER - total movement time during all sessions. This value cannot be reset (will only reset after replacing the battery)
CALORIES - total number of calories burned
It enables full control over the training. The bike allows pedaling forward and backward - regardless of the direction of pedaling, training values are measured.
The rotor is designed for people requiring rehabilitation as well as those with upper and lower limb dysfunction. Using a bicycle prevents muscular atrophy.
THE BIKE IS A PRODUCT INTENDED FOR PEOPLE AT EVERY AGE
The device does not burden the joints or the body, therefore it can be used by both young and old people. Perfect for people who have a sedentary lifestyle such as at the desk and elderly people with reduced mobility. The bike is also perfect for pregnant women, especially in recent months.
Rotor is a good solution in the fight against adipose tissue, it also supports the functioning of the circulatory system. Regular physical activity helps to maintain full strength for longer, reduces the risk of injury, and also strongly strengthens the cardiovascular system.
SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT OF RESISTANCE
The bike has a resistance adjustment function, it is located in the front part, so we can easily change it even during training.
Ergonomic pedals with non-slip structure have excellent grip, both when using the legs and hands.
The pedals have a 3-step adjustment, which allows comfortable use of the product and individual adjustment to the person.
Under the stabilizers there are rubber, non-slip pads that will allow comfortable use of the bike. It will not move during exercise, even on slippery panels or the table.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE BIKE
- exercises can be done in a sitting position, working with your arms or legs - that's why you can also exercise in a wheelchair
- prevents muscle atrophy
- improving the efficiency of the circulatory and respiratory system
- supports limb blood supply within arterial, venous and lymphatic circulation
- will help reduce spasms
- helps in the fight against excess weight
- reduces the risk of injury
- strengthens the cardiovascular system
Product code: 9641
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|