WORKSHOP WITH TOOL KIT - 65 ITEMS
- REAL IMAGE - the set contains many tools that perfectly imitate their real counterparts . The set includes hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, hand saw, vice, screws, rivets and many more . The little DIY will feel like a real professional.
- ACCESSORIES CONTAINERS AND SHELVES - all elements and tools can be arranged in specially prepared places, which teaches keeping order and safety rules when working with this type of equipment.
- WAKES UP THE IMAGINATION - a child can turn into a DIY, handyman or mechanic, imitate adult activities and feel like a dad doing minor repairs at home (he can "help" dad with real hammer with his own hammer).
- DEVELOP - it's a great way to train your concentration, patience and memory. Playing with the workshop also teaches the child technical and logical thinking , thanks to which it perfectly stimulates the proper development of the brain. Precise hammer striking, screwing and unscrewing screws are activities that improve manual skills - this will be useful, for example, in later learning to write.
- SPECIFICATION - age: 3+; number of elements in the set: 65; dimensions (length / width / height): 27/50 / 68cm; weight: 1,3kg; weight with packaging: 1.83kg.
- age: 3+
- number of elements in the set: 65
- dimensions (length / width / height): 27/50 / 68cm
- weight: 1,3kg
- weight with packaging: 1.83kg
- 2 screw containers
- cross screwdriver
- 2 nails
- 10 rivets
- 10 elements for screwing
- 14 washers
- 10 screws
- bottom shelf
- board with holes
Playing in a workshop with tools is for the child both an opportunity to spend an interesting time and developing manual skills, but also to train the imagination , which will allow him to better cope with the challenges that everyday duties will face.
Thanks to the workshop, the child will learn about the tools and the principles on which they work . It is a perfect gift idea not only for the young DIY, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .
The workshop comes with many tools and accessories . A small mechanic will be able to screw, fold, saw, and use a vise to squeeze and hold objects firmly .
He will easily learn the principles of machining various types of materials and components, and will also be aware that when using mechanical tools, care must be taken . A sticker is placed on the table top that imitates the measuring tape , thanks to which the child can measure.
The workshop also has an attached wall, on which the child can hang 2 containers for screws, rivets and nuts, etc. In addition, a wall can be placed on the wall, on which the child can attach rivets, and then hang on the tools. Under the countertop there is a shelf on which the toddler can store the remaining tools. Plenty of storage will allow your child to learn to maintain order in the workplace.
Product code: 9420
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|