TOOL BOX TOY - 22 ELEMENTS
- TOOL BOX AND DRILL - the set consists of 22 elements : ruler, drill, pliers, hammer, slats for screwing screws, nuts, ring spanner, adjustable wrench, protective glasses, screwdriver with two interchangeable tips, wrench, dowel and clamp. This well-equipped case is a great toy for every little DIY . Designed like real tools, it will make the child much happy and allow for many hours of great fun .
- MOVABLE ELEMENTS - the tools have many interesting moving parts that will make the fun more realistic and the little DIY will feel like a real professional . The set has a drill, in which after pressing a special button the drill , Screwdriver and all accessories such as caps, screws and dowels can be unscrewed and screwed to pieces imitating wood.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING - the box has a comfortable handle, which, when removed, can be used as a ruler, it facilitates the transfer of tools to any place. The edges of the packaging and tools have been slightly rounded out of concern for the safety of the child . The set is easy to store and the box will perfectly match other toys in the room, in addition, when the child puts all the tools in the packaging, it will take up very little space.
- DEVELOPMENT - a child can turn into a DIY, handyman or mechanic, imitate adult activities and feel like a dad who does minor repairs at home (he can also with his own key "help" dad in real repairs). is a great way to train your concentration, patience and memory . Playing with the workshop also teaches the child technical and logical thinking, thanks to which he perfectly stimulates the proper development of the brain. Precise screwdriving and unscrewing are activities that improve manual skills - this will be useful, for example, in later learning to write.
- SPECIFICATION - weight: 0.5kg; weight in the package: 0.53kg; number of elements: 22; age: 3+; certificates: CE, EN71; dimensions (width / height / length): 17/15 / 13cm.
- weight: 0.5kg
- weight in the package: 0.53kg
- number of elements: 22
- age: 3+
- certificates: CE, EN71
- dimensions (width / height / length): 17/15 / 13cm
- screwdriver with two replaceable tips
- x2 pins
- screws x4
- nuts x4
- pieces imitating wood x2
- ruler and handle of the box at the same time
- ring spanner
- mini vice (crimp tool)
Playing in a workshop with tools is for the child both an opportunity to spend an interesting time and developing manual skills, but also to train the imagination , which will allow him to better cope with the challenges that everyday duties will face. Playing with the box has a very positive effect on the development of the child's manual skills and excellently exercises little hands .
Thanks to the workshop, the child will learn about the tools and the principles on which they work . It is a perfect gift idea not only for the young DIY , but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations.
The set includes a movable, hand drill, adjustable wrench, movable vice and many other surprises . The brand , thanks to which the child learns the numbers and measuring the length, also serves as a handle for carrying the tool box.
A DIY kit for children is a great gift idea for a child over 3 years old. Preschoolers are very happy to imitate adults from their surroundings. A toy workshop, full of tools for children, will stimulate the imagination, while keeping away from real tools, often dangerous for babies.
For toddlers, this can be the first step towards a hobby , which is building or repairing real equipment. These DIY toys:
- affect dexterity
- develop manual skills
- stimulate the imagination
- teach focus
- develop creativity
Product code: 9426
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
|Quantity in delivery:|