- 2-in-1 TOY WORKSHOP - this large, functional trolley with tools on wheels is an interesting and at the same time educational toy for the youngest DIYers. It fulfills two functions: it can be a workshop and an ordinary pram in which the child will transport his toys. The set includes: a hammer, battery-powered screwdriver, saw, wrench, pliers, combination wrench, screws, slats and an organizer. The bottom part of the stroller has folding sides, so it can be used as a tool storage box.
- BATTERY SCREWDRIVER - the set includes a great imitation screwdriver , thanks to which the toddler will feel like a real DIY. All you have to do is insert batteries (not included) into the package, and immediately ready for use. After pressing the button next to the handle, the end of the device will start to spin . With her help, the toddler will easily screw the screws into the slat.
- IT HAS WHEELS - the toy workshop is equipped with four wheels, which means that the toddler can move the pram on flat surfaces such as the floor or even the pavement. In addition, it has a handle, with the help of which the child can conveniently push the workshop. It also works great in a different role, e.g. a shopping cart.
- SOUND EFFECTS - at the front of the trolley there is a playing panel. There are four colorful buttons on it, thanks to which you can hear various sounds and melodies. Among them are one of the most famous melodies "Happy Birthday" , 3 short cartoons in English and the sounds of the horn and the car. In addition, the two front vehicle lamps light up when making sounds.
- SPECIFICATION - age: 3+; number of elements: 38; screwdriver power supply: 2x AA (not included); trolley power supply: 3x AA (not included); trolley dimensions (length / width / height): 43/31 / 46cm; weight: 1kg; weight with packaging: 1.5kg.
- age: 3+
- number of elements: 38
- screwdriver power supply: 2x AA (not included)
- trolley power supply: 3x AA (not included)
- trolley dimensions (length / width / height): 43/31 / 46cm
- weight: 1kg
- weight with packaging: 1.5kg
- battery workshop (3xAA)
- screws x6
- nuts x6
- combination wrench
- battery powered screwdriver (2xAA)
Playing in a workshop with tools is for the child both an opportunity to spend an interesting time and developing manual skills, but also to train the imagination , which will allow him to better cope with the challenges that everyday duties will face. Thanks to the workshop, the child will learn about the tools and the principles on which they work . It is a perfect gift idea not only for the young DIY, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .
The workshop has many tools and accessories in the set. A small mechanic will be able to screw in, fold, saw and drill . He will easily learn the principles of machining various types of materials and components, and will also be aware that when using mechanical tools, care must be taken . The workshop kit also includes a movable, hand-held drill, an adjustable wrench and many other surprises . In addition, thanks to the fact that the set has many places for storing tools, it will teach your toddler how to clean and clean after playing.
The set includes a great imitation of a screwdriver, which the child will be able to screw nails into the slats. All you have to do is press the button on the handle and its drill starts spinning.
The workshop is equipped with wheels so that the child can transport their tools and not only on flat surfaces such as the floor or pavement.
At the front of the workshop there is a playing panel with 4 colored buttons on it. They make car-like sounds, tell fairy tales and play many well-known tunes.
A LOT OF ACCESSORIES
This rich set of tools has as many as 24 elements thanks to which a child can screw, saw, knock and perform many other activities. Turns into a little DIY.
Thanks to the handle at the back of the workshop, the child can conveniently move with the stroller by pushing it to the desired place.
THE WORKSHOP IS POWERED WITH 3 AA BATTERIES
- not included.
Product code: 9424
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
in 6 weeks
|Quantity in delivery:|