FOLDING WORKSHOP FOR BOYS
- 2 in 1 - the whole set fits in a practical case that is easy to carry. No problem it will fit all the elements and allow the child to take him to kindergarten, grandparents or friends . After unfolding the suitcase becomes a workshop with a large worktop , you just need to turn one part of the suitcase 180 degrees! Then, using the feet and screws included in the set, screw them in to create a workshop. A larger child will certainly be able to do it on its own! Obtaining a large worktop the child can also place a vice on it, on the left side there is a designated place for this . The toddler can squeeze the boards on it.
- REAL IMPLEMENTATION - the set includes many tools that perfectly reflect real equivalents. The set includes, among others drill-driver, caliper, wrenches, ratchet with extension, handsaw, hammer, movable vice, screwdrivers, screws and washers, etc. A small DIY enthusiast will feel like a real professional .
- AWAKENS IMAGINATION - a child can turn into a handyman, handyman or mechanic, imitate adult activities and feel like a dad who performs minor repairs at home ( he can "help" dad with real repairs with his own hammer ).
- DEVELOPS - it's a great way to exercise concentration, patience and memory . Fun with the workshop Moreover, it teaches the child technical, logical thinking , which makes it perfect stimulates the proper development of the brain . Precise hammering, driving and removing screws are activities that improve manual skills - it will be useful, for example, in later learning to write.
- SPECIFICATION - age: 3+; box dimensions (length / width / height): 40/35 / 8cm; power of the drill: 2x AA (not included); number of elements in the set: 67; dimensions when unfolded: 70/35 / 40cm; weight of the set: 1.6 kg.
- age: 3+
- box dimensions (length / width / height): 40/35 / 8cm
- power of the drill: 2x AA (not included)
- number of elements in the set: 67
- dimensions when unfolded: 70/35 / 40cm
- weight of the set: 1.6 kg
- Cordless Drill
- ratchet + extension
- 2 slats
- flat-blade screwdriver
- cross screwdriver
- 6 handles
- mounting elements - 8
- 5 long bolts
- 17 short screws
- 16 washers
- Hydraulic key
- wrench with adjustment
Playing in a workshop with tools is for a child both the possibility of spending time in an interesting way and developing manual skills, but also training the imagination, which will allow him to better cope with the challenges that will be posed by his daily duties . Play has a very positive effect on the development of manual skills of a child and exercises little hands perfectly.
Thanks to the workshop, the child will learn about the tools and the principles on which they operate. It is a perfect gift idea not only for a young DIY enthusiast, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction are provided by screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations.
no scheduled deliveries
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
|Quantity in the carton:|