5-VASE FIREPLACE FAN
- SIMPLE OPERATING PRINCIPLE - a 5-blade fireplace fan is powered only by heat from a fireplace or stove - it does not require a power connection, it works thanks to a thermoelectric element - it generates the energy needed for its operation. The product causes that the heat is distributed very quickly in the room, causing the room to heat up very quickly. The more hot on the basis, the higher the fan speed.
- PRACTICAL HANDLE - has a special carrying handle when it is hot. This excludes the risk of burns and allows safe handling.
- ANY DIRECTION - the fan can be set in any direction. We can set it up wherever we want it to be distributed as quickly as possible.
- IT WORKS FROM 60 ° C - the product switches on at 60 ° C and works up to 345 ° C. On colder days, it not only provides an additional source of heat, but also reduces the consumption of wood, which contributes to savings.
- SPECIFICATION - material: aluminum; operating range: 60 ° C - 345 ° C; dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 7.5 / 24cm; fan weight: 0.63kg; weight with packaging: 0.85kg.
- material: aluminum
- operating range: 60 ° C - 345 ° C
- dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 7.5 / 24cm
- fan weight: 0.63kg
- weight with packaging: 0.85kg
The fireplace fan is used for freestanding stoves and fireplaces. Works in a temperature range from 60 ° C to 345 ° C. The higher the temperature, the faster the wings rotate. For maximum performance, place the fan on the top of the stove at the rear edge near the chimney outlet.
HOW IT WORKS?
Mechanical fan for the fireplace. It creates a warm air circulation by taking it from a heated stove or fireplace . Uses the temperature difference for operation.
The bimetallic strip in the fan reacts to temperature and regulates the fan by setting it in motion. It does not require the use of batteries or an additional power source.
On colder days, it not only provides an additional source of heat, but also reduces the consumption of wood, which contributes to savings.
- 5 wide wings
- stable base with roll-over edges
- handle for safe carrying
- 2 narrow wings
- plain, flat base
- no carrying handle
The base and propellers of the fan are made of aluminum. The propellers are corrosion resistant and provide excellent heat circulation.
The fireplace fan has a special handle to carry when it is hot. This excludes the risk of burns and allows safe handling.
Using the fan above 345 ° C may damage it. It is recommended to use a thermometer to control the oven temperature. When using the fan, keep it away from children. To move the fan, use the designated handle - handle.
Product code: 9596
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
In 3 months
|Quantity in delivery:|