- PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION - the 5-blade fireplace fan is powered only by heat from the fireplace or stove - it does not require a power connection, it works thanks to a thermoelectric element - it produces the energy needed for its operation. The product causes the heat to be distributed very quickly in the room, making the room heat up very quickly. The more heat on the base, the faster the fan speed.
- PRACTICAL HANDLE - has a special handle to carry when hot. This eliminates the risk of burns and allows for safe handling.
- ANY DIRECTION - the fan can be positioned in any direction. We can set it wherever we want the heat to be distributed as quickly as possible.
- ALREADY WORKS FROM 60 ° C - the product is already switched on at a temperature of 60 ° C and works up to a maximum temperature of 345 ° C. On colder days, it not only provides an additional source of heat, but also reduces wood consumption, which contributes to savings.
- SPECIFICATION - material: aluminum; working range: 60 ° C - 345 ° C; dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 7.5 / 24cm; fan weight: 0.63 kg; weight with packaging: 0.85 kg.
- material: aluminum
- working range: 60 ° C - 345 ° C
- dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 7.5 / 24cm
- fan weight: 0.63 kg
- weight with packaging: 0.85 kg
Fireplace fan can be used with free-standing stoves and fireplaces. It is working on the temperature range already from 60 ° C to 345 ° C. The higher the temperature, the faster the wings turn. For maximum efficiency, the fan should be placed on the top of the stove at the rear edge, close to the chimney outlet.
HOW IT WORKS?
Mechanical fireplace fan. It creates a circulation of warm air by taking it from a heated stove or fireplace . It uses the temperature difference to operate.
The bimetallic strip in the fan reacts to temperature and regulates the fan's operation, making it move. It does not require the use of batteries or an additional power source.
On colder days, it not only provides an additional source of heat, but also reduces wood consumption, which contributes to savings.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
no scheduled deliveries