REMOTE CONTROLLED BULDER
- REMOTE CONTROL 6 CH - the bulldozer is controlled by a six-channel remote control with professional, intuitive transmitter with a frequency of 2.4 GHz , which allows you to control the movements of the vehicle. A small operator can use it to move the machine backwards and forwards, turn right and left, and control the arm with a bucket up and down so that we can transport sand, stones or other materials to different places. The remote control has a range of 30 to 50 meters which gives the child great freedom while playing.
- MULTIPLE CHARGING BATTERY - a special NiMh 4.8V 400mAh battery is included in the set, which you only need to connect to the port located underneath the bulldozer. It is a much more convenient and cheaper alternative to ordinary batteries. When the device is discharged, remove the battery from the clipboard and connect it to the USB cable included in the set, and then to e.g. a computer
- RUBBER WHEELS - the bulldozer has massive, wide, rubber wheels that make it easier for the child to play in the field, e.g. on sand or paving stones. In addition, when driving in the apartment they will not scratch the floor. Due to the fact that they are made of flexible rubber, they have very good adhesion to slippery surfaces.
- MADE BY THE DIE CAST METHOD - created thanks to the pressure casting technology , the vehicle is characterized by high accuracy, high surface quality and perfect reproduction of a real 1:18 bulldozer . It has 4-wheel drive and is equipped with lights with LEDs. ABS plastic and metal elements ensure durability and solidity of the toy.
- SPECIFICATION - scale: 1:18; transmitter operating frequency: 2.4 Ghz; charging time: 120 minutes; battery: 4.8V 400mAH NiMh; Material: ABS and Metal; remote control channels: 6; dimensions (width / length / height): 14.5 / 30 / 20cm; weight: 1.2kg; weight in the package: 1.47kg.
- scale: 1:18
- transmitter operating frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- charging time: 120 minutes
- battery: 4.8V 400mAH NiMh
- Material: ABS and Metal
- remote control channels: 6
- dimensions (width / length / height): 14.5 / 30 / 20cm
- weight: 1.2kg
- weight in the package: 1.47kg
REMOTE CONTROLLED BULDER
It's the perfect toy for every little fan of construction machinery. The vehicle was created from high quality ABS plastic , also has metal elements such as a bucket or cabin, and wide rubber tires , thanks to which the toy will cope even on the most demanding terrain. In addition, when playing at home, it will not scratch the floor. Made with attachment to the smallest details, it is a perfect imitation of a real 1:18 scale machine. Let your child's room turn into a real construction site!
MODERN DESIGN - UNIQUE TECHNOLOGIES
Die cast is a pressure casting method that makes the vehicle characterized by exceptional accuracy and every detail is refined . The cab has a steering wheel and all the levers needed to control the machine. In addition, the toy gives expressively intense colors . The bulldozer has 4-wheel drive (4x4) and is equipped with lights with LEDs. The remote control, which has a frequency of 2.4 GHz, definitely makes the toy stand out from the rest.
N AUKA DURING FUN
The vehicle has a great didactic role. While playing, the child develops small motor skills and manual skills . Remote-controlled vehicles have a positive effect on the development of concentration and speed of thinking , cleverness. This is a great way to play in a group - with parents or peers.
REMOTE BUCKET CONTROL
We control the arm with a spoon up and down so that we can transport sand, stones or other materials to different places in it, and use the spoon as a bulldozer.
HEXA-CHANNEL REMOTE CONTROL
The remote control with a professional 2.4 GHz transmitter allows you to control the device at a distance of 30 to even 50 meters. This gives the small operator the opportunity to play freely. With its help, the child can move the vehicle forward, backward right, left and control the arm with a bucket up and down. The remote control is powered by two batteries (not included).
BATTERY AND USB CABLE INCLUDED
The toy was equipped with a NiMh 4.8V 400mAh battery , which should be inserted and attached to the toy by inserting the plug into a special socket located in the storage compartment protected by a flap underneath the vehicle. After discharging, simply disconnect the battery and connect it with a cable, e.g. to a computer, or to the charger plug and then to the socket.
Before starting the game, turn on the pad and the bulldozer (underneath the vehicle)
FORWARD - push both levers forward
BACK - push the levers backwards
LEFT - push the left lever
RIGHT - push the right lever
BUCKET LIFTING - press the UP button
BUCKET LOWERING - press the DOWN button
Product code: 9512
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
za 9 dni
|Quantity in delivery:|