SORTER - EDUCATIONAL CUBE
- 5in1 - in the cube there are interlacing and 4 utility walls to play , and on each of them a different task for the child. Rotating gears, clock - adjustable to any hour, maze with animals, sorter with wooden blocks. In the set, the child receives 4 types of colored and differently shaped blocks, which should be inserted into the cube. Each block only fits into one of the holes in the educational cube. At the top of the interactive wooden cube there is an additional motor loop that can be removed and played separately.
- SAFE - the toy is safe for the youngest. All wooden elements are perfectly sanded and painted with environmentally safe paints . There are also no protruding, sharp elements that could hurt the child.
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT - the cube is above all beautiful, vivid colors that stimulate the imagination of the youngest and stimulate their creativity. Playing with an interactive cube is also an exercise of manual skills and hand-eye coordination .
- MERRY LEARNING - with an educational cube, a child can learn shapes, learn to count, the ability to think logically, learn colors, shapes, reading hours on a clock, etc.
- SPECIFICATION - age: 6m +; dimensions (length / width / height): 17/17 / 30cm; weight with packaging: 900g.
- age: 6m +
- dimensions (length / width / height): 17/17 / 30cm
- weight with packaging: 900g
- 4 blocks
The educational sorter is a wooden toy that every child should have. The wooden educational cube is a great toy that not only entertains but also teaches and supports the proper development of the youngest. The wooden sorter is safe. The walls of the wooden cubes and all blocks are perfectly sanded - there are no sharp edges that could be dangerous for the child.
On the walls of the educational sorter are:
- rotary gears
- clock - allows any time setting
- sorter with wooden blocks
- maze with animals
At the top of the interactive wooden cube there is an additional motor loop that can be removed and played separately.
In the set, the child receives 4 colorful and differently shaped blocks , which should be inserted into the wooden cubes. Each block only fits into one of the holes in the educational cube. The child's task is to search for the same shapes (hole and block) and place all blocks inside the wooden sorter. After completing the task, simply lift the sorter up and remove the blocks.
The wooden educational cube supports the proper development of the child. The educational sorter not only fills the baby's time with great fun, but also plays an important role in his development. Wooden cubes perfectly develop a child's ability to think logically and stimulate the imagination. Playing with wooden cubes is a great way to practice the motor skills of children's hands and fingers, as well as to exercise eye-hand coordination.
Product code: 9368
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
in 6 weeks
|Quantity in delivery:|