WORKSHOP FOR BOYS - WOODEN BOX 2IN1
- 2in1 - EXTENDED BOX - the product combines 2 applications, a traditional workshop and a portable, retractable box. The drawer has a practical handle, which turns into a box , the child can hold the tools in it, and thanks to the fact that the element is removable, it can carry it, which will definitely give even more fun to the toddler .
- DURABLE AND SOLID - wooden elements do not deteriorate quickly and can be used many times. They are not afraid of any fun - they will remain intact even after hours of hammering . A solid set is also a safety for the child - we do not have to be afraid that the damaged element will stick into the handle.
- WAKES UP THE IMAGINATION - a child can turn into a DIY, handyman or mechanic, imitate adult activities and feel like a dad doing minor repairs at home (he can also "help" dad with real hammer with his own hammer). In addition to traditional play, a child can build an excavator, crane, windmill, plane, robot and much more from the elements included in the set.
- DEVELOPS MANUAL ABILITIES - fun allows you to develop the motor skills of small hands. Precise hammer striking, screwing and unscrewing screws, measuring with a measure are activities that improve manual skills - this will be useful, for example, in later learning to write .
- SPECIFICATION - age: 3+; number of elements: 40; dimensions (length / width / height): 16.5 / 26 / 25cm; set weight: 1.4kg; weight with packaging: 1.73kg.
- age: 3+
- number of elements: 40
- dimensions (length / width / height): 16.5 / 26 / 25cm
- weight: 1,4 kg
- weight with packaging: 1.73kg
- workshop with vice mounted
- pull-out drawer
- 3 cubes - connecting
- 11 strips with joints
- 3 screw sizes - a total of 10 screws
- 10 nuts
A great, developing toy that every little DIY will love. A wooden workshop for children will allow any child to turn into a handyman or mechanic for a while. Who knows, maybe it will develop a real passion for DIY? A wooden workshop with tools is a toy that allows a child to turn into an adult and imitate adult activities. The child will feel like a daddy who is doing minor repairs at home. Learning by imitating is the best way to develop skills and arouse interest!
Thanks to the workshop, the child will learn about the tools and the principles on which they work . It is a perfect gift idea not only for the young DIY, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .
Wooden workshop for children wonderfully develops imagination and creativity, and also teaches technical, logical thinking . Playing with a wooden workshop with tools has a very positive effect on the development of a child's manual skills and excellently practices little hands . The wooden tool workshop is solid and durable, and also safe for the child.
In addition to traditional play, a child can build an excavator, crane, windmill, airplane, robot and much more.
A little mechanic will be able to screw in and assemble elements. He will easily learn the principles of processing various types of materials and components, and will also be aware that when using mechanical tools, care must be taken.
With so many different accessories, you can't get bored!
Creative fun can last for hours. It is also a great gift idea!
The wooden tool workshop is very functional. It consists of a table with a worktop and a drawer with space for accessories underneath. A small vice was placed on the worktop of the wooden workshop, and holes were drilled into it, into which wooden screws can be screwed. On the back of the wall holes have also been used, which will allow you to create e.g. Shelves for tools.
In addition to 3 screw sizes, the workshop kit also includes nuts, a screwdriver, a hammer, a saw and a wrench . With so many different accessories, you can't get bored! Creative fun can last for hours.
Product code: 9421
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|