- 3in1 - one toy has 3 applications! Combines chair, workshop and the possibility of building various structures. In addition to the traditional workshop a child can build a car, plane, robot and many other projects, the only limit is their imagination .
- AWAKENS IMAGINATION - a child can turn into a handyman, handyman or mechanic, imitate adult activities and feel like a dad who performs minor repairs at home ( he can "help" dad with real repairs with his own hammer ).
- DEVELOPS - this a great way to exercise concentration, patience and memory . Playing with the workshop also teaches the child technical, logical thinking , making it perfect stimulates the proper development of the brain . Precise hammering, driving and removing screws are activities that perfect manual skills - this will be useful, for example, in later learning to write .
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - wooden elements they do not deteriorate quickly and can be used many times. They are not afraid of any fun - they will remain intact even after hours of hitting with a hammer . A solid set also does safety for the child - we do not have to be afraid that the damaged element will stick to the handle.
- SPECIFICATION - age: 3+; certificates: CE, EN 71; material: wood; number of elements in the set: 54; dimensions (length / width / height): 21.5 / 21.5 / 37.5 cm; weight of the set with packaging: 1.83 kg.
- age: 3+
- certificates: CE, EN 71
- material: wood
- number of elements in the set: 54
- dimensions (length / width / height): 21.5 / 21.5 / 37.5 cm
- weight of the set with packaging: 1.83 kg
- seat base - table top
- set of wheels
- set of screws with 3 lengths + 4 covers
- strips with mounting holes
- cubes - connections
- drawstring bag
Playing in a workshop with tools is an opportunity for a child to spend time in an interesting way and develop manual skills, but also to train their imagination , which will allow them to better cope with the challenges of daily duties. Fun has a very positive effect on development of the child's manual skills and perfectly exercises small hands .
Thanks to the workshop the child will get acquainted with the tools and the principles on which they operate . It is a perfect gift idea not only for a young DIY enthusiast, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction are provided by screws, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .
In addition to the traditional workshop, the product is also perfect as wooden high chair - what's the best? The child can twist them by himself! It is a practical gadget for a child's room, because it can sit on it, and additionally it will be a decoration in a child's room.
It is a toy that allows a child to turn into an adult and imitate adult activities. He will feel like a daddy doing minor home repairs. Learning by imitation is the best way to develop your skills and interest!
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
no scheduled deliveries