- SAVINGS OF HEATING - instead of disassembling the radiators to the maximum, place an electric blanket on the bed and enjoy the warmth that suits your needs, without dry air and high heating bills at the same time. The 180 / 130cm electric blanket allows two people to use it. It is one of the largest models on the market.
- INTUITIVE CONTROLLER - the remote control for operating the electric blanket is very intuitive, with its help you can easily set the necessary operating parameters of the blanket (heating temperature / timer). The displayed value is backlit, so that using the remote control even in the evening is not a problem.
- PLEASANT TOUCH MATERIAL - both sides of the electric blanket are flannel, while inside there is a layer of polyester. The blanket is soft to the touch, which will be appreciated by every user.
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT - the heating blanket is safe to use and the desired temperature is quickly reached. Thanks to the built-in thermostat, we do not have to worry about the blanket overheating or wait for hours until it warms up enough to keep us warm.
- SPECIFICATION - size: 180/130 cm, material: both sides are flannel, inner is polyester, power: 85W, voltage: 220V ~ 50Hz, controller: one of 6 heat setting regulators with adjustable timer, plug and cable: 2-pin VDE plug 1.5m power cable + 0.5m connection cable for remote control, connector: detachable connector, washable, edging: edge edge, function: overheating protection, fast heating, temperature thermostat.
- size: 180/130 cm
- Material: Both sides are flannel, inner is polyester
- power: 85W
- voltage: 220V ~ 50Hz
- controller: one of 6 heat setting regulators with adjustable timer
- plug and cable: 2-pin VDE plug, approx. 1.5 m power cable + 0.5 m connection cable for remote control
- Connector: Detachable connector, machine washable
- periphery: edge edge
- functions: overheating protection, fast heating, temperature thermostat
- weight: 1.75 kg
- weight with packaging: 1.9 kg
The 180 / 130cm electric blanket allows two people to use it. It is one of the largest models on the market. The cable is approximately 2 m long (0.5 m remote control connection cable + 1.5 m power cable), so that the electric heating blanket with remote control can be easily connected to a power source, without the need for an extension cord.
You do not like cold autumn and winter evenings, and cold mornings make you sleepy and cranky? Do you spend a fortune on heating, and when you go to bed, you go to bed with your clothes on, with a supply of tissues and painkiller ointments? A heating electric blanket with a remote control is the perfect gift that you can make yourself, no matter what the occasion. Or maybe you know a person who will need such a heating mat with a remote control? Anyone who feels how an electric warming blanket works at least once will never part with it again in the cold part of the year. It is not only an ideal way to warm up quickly, but also a great method to relieve the symptoms of colds and pains of various origins - including rheumatic pains, neuralgia, and muscle pains .
Pleasant to the touch material electric heating blanket makes everyone love it. Both sides of the blanket are flannel and the inside is made of polyester . There is a lot in the heating mat with a remote control intuitive to use controller . With its help, you can set the perfect working conditions for the blanket - including not only the heating temperature, but also the heating time. There are as many as 6 heat setting regulators to choose from . There is a heating electric blanket with a remote control Built-in thermostat , thanks to which the blanket not only heats up very quickly, but also does not overheat left unattended for a long time (e.g. at night).
The heating mat with a remote control can be cleaned without any problems. Just unplug the driver and wash it at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C.
- Perfect for heating the bed - it has protection against overheating
- It soothes neuralgia and rheumatic pain
- It relieves muscle pain
- It improves blood circulation
- It warms the hands and feet
- It improves your well-being
6 LEVELS OF HEATING
3 TIME LEVELS
- 1 - 1 hour
- 2 - 2 hours
- 3 - 3 hours
WHO IS THE ELECTRIC BLANK FOR?
- The blanket is intended for people who have problems warming up on cold evenings, but also for those who are tired, tense and stressed - it will allow you to warm up and relax after a hard day.
- It brings relief in joint pains and during menstrual discomfort
- It is good for people suffering from blood circulation problems - the heat causes the blood to circulate faster.
1. Only use the blanket on a mattress.
2. The use of a blanket on an adjustable bed is not recommended.
3. Make sure the heating area on all sides does not hang over the edge of the mattress, fixings are correct.
4. The device is not intended for use by young children or disabled persons without supervision.
5. Prolonged use at high settings may burn the skin.
6. Do not place the blanket over the edge of the bed.
7. Do not use with edges in an overlap.
8. Keep the controller away from the open window.
9. Pins must not be used to attach the blanket as they may damage the electric cables.
10. Make sure the blanket is supplied with the correct voltage.
11. Do not turn on the power with the blanket folded or wet.
12. Unplug the blanket when not in use.
13. During use, the blanket must be laid flat, the condition of the blanket should be periodically checked.
14. Do not leave heavy objects on the blanket during operation.
15. Do not iron.
16. People suffering from incontinence are not allowed to use an electric blanket.
17. If you observe any irregularity or defect in the use of the blanket, discontinue use immediately and consult the manufacturer or supplier for repair.
18. The blanket should be checked for wear of the blanket itself, correct operation of the controller and the power cord.
19. The blanket must not be used on or under the waterbed.
20. You may notice flashes of light by changing your controller settings. This phenomenon is caused by copper elements that are in contact with each other. It is NOT dangerous.
21. The blanket should be stored neatly, but not too tightly folded. Nothing should lie on the blanket to prevent severe bends.
22. Avoid kinking the cord.
23. This appliance is intended for domestic use only. It is not intended for use in hospitals.
2 4. Do not fall asleep with the electric blanket on.
25. Do not use the product with wet hands or feet.
2 6 . The product should not be exposed to extreme temperatures or direct light sunlight, excessive humidity, and should not be placed in a too dusty room.
2 7 . Do not place the product near heaters, open flames and other receivers and devices, which are a source of heat.
2 8 . The power cord must not be placed near hot surfaces or on sharp objects. Do not place heavy objects on the power cord, position it so that it cannot be stepped on or tripped over. Make sure the power cord does not touch a hot surface.
29. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a service technician or a suitably qualified person to avoid a hazardous situation. Do not use the device with a damaged power cord or plug.
3 0 . Do not spray the product with water or any other liquid while it is in use. Do not immerse the product in water or other liquids while it is in operation.
3 1 . Never use the product near a bathtub, wash basin or other vessels with full water.
3 2 . Do not leave the device unattended when it is switched on.
3 3 . Allow the device to cool down thoroughly before each storage.
3 4 . If the product is used near children, be especially careful. Always keep the device away from children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this product.
3 5 . Make sure that the switch on the heating blanket is not covered with bedspreads, pillows or other objects and that it is freely accessible.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
no scheduled deliveries