The balcony latch, easy to install and use, allows the door to be closed from the outside. Particularly useful for smokers who do not want to disturb the smell of nicotine by other household members or users of individual rooms.
Simple assembly guarantees trouble-free fixing of the handle in the door frame and in the leaf . The included screws can be screwed into PVC or aluminum material and immediately take advantage of the functionality provided by the device.
The strong latch key and solid pin close the door stably, and the handy handle makes it easy to pull and open .
Please select a color according to availability at the top of the auction.
Please inform the seller about your choice, in the absence of information the color is sent at random.
- Open the cap in the handle (handle / handle) under which the mounting screws are located,
- Place the handrail on the outside of the balcony door and mark the drilling points in the selected place,
- Drill holes with a drill with a size smaller than the diameter of the screws included in the set (the screws will re-drill the hole to the appropriate size and thus will hold firmly),
- Using screws, secure the handrail in the pre-drilled holes,
- Screw the latch roller to the espagnolette located on the sash (it is a metal strip surrounding the window sash) - remove one of the screws and tighten the roller in the same place,
- The latch should be mounted on the window frame by adjusting its height to the roller on the sash. The roller must fall into the latch groove freely. Then tighten the latch with the screws. The latch is designed for all PVC and aluminum window and door profile systems, but it is recommended to tighten it in the inner edge of the window only with two screws.
YOU ARE BUYING A POLISH PRODUCT ON THIS AUCTION
Product code: 6464 8615 8614 8536