SPARE FILM FOR TUNNEL WITHOUT FRAME 6x3x2m / 18m2
- QUICK LOCK - enables quick and easy opening and closing - regardless of whether you are inside or outside the tunnel. After opening the zipper and rolling up, the foil can be fastened with a latch at the top.
- Mosquito net windows - provide adequate air flow, regulate temperature and humidity.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - just put the foil on the frame and cover the side flange with soil or cover it with stones for better stabilization.
- 140G / M2 FOIL WITH INSERTED PE MESH - waterproof and UV-resistant, the foil is strong and not prone to stretching. The use of the foil accelerates plant growth while protecting against harmful weather conditions.
- SPECIFICATION - green color; material: PE 140g / m2; number of inputs: 2; number of windows: 12 (windows with mosquito nets); number of sections: 5; dimensions (length / width / height): 600/300 / 200cm; weight: 7.3 kg; in the set: foil matching the frame 6x3x2m.
- Colour: green;
- tunnel material: foil + PE;
- number of sections: 5 ;
- number of inputs: 2;
- number of windows: 10;
- size: 18m2 (6x3x2);
- weight: ~ 7.3 kg
- foil matching the 6x3x2 frame
(FRAME not included)
Strong and tensile-resistant foil made of PE with embedded mesh is intended for a garden tunnel with dimensions of 6x3x2m. Installation is very easy, the foil cover should be fitted as precisely as possible to the steel frame, thanks to which the foil will be perfectly stretched, eliminating the negative effects of strong wind, rain and sun. The foil for the tunnel has two strong zippers on the sides . It is also possible to roll up the entrance and fasten it with a snap.
The side windows are equipped with mosquito nets , thanks to which the tunnel will have adequate humidity and proper air circulation. The side collar for stabilization should be covered with soil or covered with stones. This will allow the tunnel to be protected against wind blown up the foil.
The horticultural foil tunnel extends the vegetable growing season from early spring to late autumn. It gives excellent results in the cultivation of thermophilic vegetables, such as e.g. tomatoes. A practical and cheap solution for use in home gardens.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
in 2 months
|Quantity in delivery:|