- METAL HOUSING - a solid, metal casing makes the device resistant to damage.
- PROFESSIONAL FUNCTIONS - setting directions and azimuth and determining the distance on the map.
- SPECIFICATION - dimensions (length / width / height) 16.2 / 6.3 / 3cm; 360 ° graduation; accuracy 2 °; weight with packaging 183g.
- PHOSPHORIZING - the ring under the angular scale and the arrow pointing north glow in the dark, which makes it possible to use the compass even at night.
- CASE - a durable, snap-on case with a holder that allows you to attach a compass to a belt or backpack.
- graduation: 360 °
- accuracy: 2 °
- dimensions (length / width / height): 16.2 / 6.3 / 3cm
- weight: 183g
- weight with packaging: 203g
- declination correction
- glowing markers
- water resistance
Correct determination of the direction with the help of a compass is still one of the most reliable and proven ways to facilitate movement in unmarked terrain. The advantages of the compass will be appreciated not only by people who travel a lot, i.e. survival lovers, tourists, scouts, navigators or sailors, but also those who practice outdoor sports or occasionally go on trips to the forest, mushroom picking, and other places, in which there are no precise markings enabling orientation.
The compass is characterized not only by high-quality workmanship, but also precise, and therefore accurate . Metal housing makes the compass resistant to damage and it is held steadily and firmly in your hand . The precision of indications depends on the free movement of the magnetic needle, which has been placed in a special, non-freezing fluid, which guarantees vibration damping, and thus speed and accuracy of operation . This is especially important when you need to know your direction while walking or running.
A special front sight and rear sight allow the device to have the function of a bearing compass . They enable accurate tracking of the azimuth of a topographic point. Another feature of the device is map compass that guarantees easy direction and distance determination on a scaled map . The side scales indicate the distance in inches or centimeters, which, thanks to the scale on the map, allows you to convert it to meters. Additional the scale placed inside the azimuth ring allows you to easily correct the azimuth determination. The edge of the azimuth ring has special cuts, which makes it easier to twist it both when it is wet or when it is used with gloves.
The cover has a viewfinder, thanks to which, even after it is closed, you can constantly control the direction, and the compass lens is protected against damage . The viewfinder placed on the side of the compass allows you to precisely view the change in the angle of rotation, which allows for even more precise determination of the direction. The compass is also equipped with a spirit level that guarantees setting the device in the most optimal position that allows free movement of the magnetic needle. Additionally, there is a housing in the housing thread for mounting the compass on a tripod and a metal eyelet for hanging on the string included in the set.
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
in 10 days
|Quantity in delivery:|