The bookcase is ideal for rooms such as a basement, garage, warehouse, store. Folding the rack is easy (screwless assembly). It has been reinforced with a crossbar on each shelf , thanks to which it is stable and the weight is evenly distributed.
The rack is push-fit, it does not require additional assembly tools (you can use a rubber mallet and screwdriver to facilitate the assembly of the frame). Mounting holes are located along the entire length of the legs, which allows any configuration of the height of the shelves. The legs of the rack are divided into two parts, so it can also be folded as workbenches.
Racks can be combined with each other and attached to the walls (especially with heavy loads, shelves should be secured). The rack is made of galvanized steel and MDF. The legs are protected with plastic pads.
>>> OUR RACKS <<<
- they have MDF board 4mm thick, which allows you to place goods weighing up to 200kg on each shelf, which gives a total of 1000kg!
- they are secured with a crossbar, which further strengthens the entire structure.
- frame thickness is 4.5 cm!
BE CAREFUL OF OTHER RACKS
- MDF board is only 2-3mm, which is associated with less load.
- they do not have crossbars, therefore the construction is not stable.
- frame thickness is less than 4cm.
1. METAL JOINTS
The frame consists of two parts that are fastened with strong metal connectors.
2. METAL LEGS PROTECTED WITH OVERLAYS
Overlays protect the floor from scratches, and the metal frame is durable and stable.
3. VARIOUS SETTING POSSIBILITIES
The shelf can be used in its entirety, but also separately, e.g. as two tables.
4. SHELVES WITH MDF
4mm MDF boards allow placing goods weighing up to 200kg on each shelf.
5. ANY SHELF CONFIGURATION
Mounting holes are spaced every 3cm, so you can adjust the height of individual shelves according to your needs.
6. CROSS-BARS ON THE FRAME
A crossbar on each shelf that strengthens the structure of the rack.
- the rack should be mounted on a stable surface
- at maximum load, the rack should be screwed to the wall
- the load should be evenly distributed
- heaviest loads should be placed on the lowest shelves
- avoid storing the rack in wet rooms.