LACQUER PAPERS - SET OF 80 PCS
- quick measurement of the pH value in the range from 1 to 14
- for measuring the pH of water, soil, steam, saliva and other prepared solutions
- the set includes a color scale for comparing the pH reactions
- number of papers: 80
- pH measurement: 1-14 pH
- weight of the set: ~ 5g
- dimensions of a single strap (length / width): 50mmx9mm
- measurement speed: 15 seconds
- 80 litmus tests
- color comparative scale
Litmus papers enable quick pH measurement in the range from 1 to 14. The kit contains 80 test strips with a color comparison scale.
It is enough to dip the paper in the test liquid or expose it to the test vapor. Within approx. 15 seconds, the tester will change its color. Now it is enough to compare the color to the comparative scale. Litmus strips can be used to measure the pH value of water, soil, steam, saliva and other prepared solutions.
They are used in aquariums, swimming pools, school laboratories, gastronomy, gardening and wherever the measurement of the pH reagent is needed.
By dividing a single piece of paper into several parts, you can make even more measurements (by cutting it into 3, you can make up to 240 measurements).
Attention: it should be remembered that the litmus papers contain a large range of error and the results can only be illustrated. They are not used for detailed laboratory analyzes.
- 1 - 3 = strongly acidic reaction
- 4 - 6 = acidic reaction
- 7 = neutral reaction
- 8 - 11 = alkaline reaction
- 12 - 14 = highly alkaline reaction
in 8 days
|Quantity in delivery:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
|Quantity in the carton:|