THERMOMETER FOR GRILL AND SMOKEERY
- ROBUST - it is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is extremely solid and resistant to high temperatures . A smokehouse / grill thermometer will be useful for both direct and indirect temperature measurement. Made of high-quality, heat-resistant stainless steel.
- LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE - the thermometer works in the temperature range from 0 ° C to + 250 ° C, which allows for perfect control both when smoking and grilling. The error tolerance is approx. +/- 1 ° C, which guarantees full control over the temperature inside the grill / smoker.
- ANALOGUE - an excellent analog thermometer. The set includes a cap for hiding the probe, which can also be used to support it - it has a practical "clip" like in a pen.
- LARGE SHIELD - the thermometer has a large dial, thanks to which the temperature reading is legible. It shows symbols and a marker in red, the maximum temperature that the food should reach. You can read the displayed temperature without any problems, even if the appliance is smoking a lot.
- SPECIFICATION - temperature range: from 0 ° C to + 250 ° C, error tolerance: up to approx. +/- 1 ° C, dimensions (height / width): 5 / 7.5 cm, weight in the package: 40 g.
- temperature range: from 0 ° C to + 250 ° C
- error tolerance: up to approx. +/- 1 ° C
- dimensions (height / width): 5 / 7.5 cm
- weight in the package: 40 g
Anyone who has grilled or smoked at least once knows very well that a very important point in this activity is to control the temperature. Too low temperature will make the products raw - too high temperature may cause the food to burn. Measuring the temperature "by eye" is quite difficult, so anyone who wants to have full control over the smoking or grilling process should get a special thermometer for the grill / smoker .
|Quantity in the carton:|
|Number of pieces in a courier package:|
in 10 days
|Quantity in delivery:|